Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Changes and Things to Come!

Just a quick update, no review or tutorial this time. I've got some exciting stuff planned! I placed an order with Jesse's Girl Cosmetics (I ordered a bunch of shadows and pigments but was promised a "Grab bag" and I can't resist those!) and am beyond thrilled announce that as a member of the NEW Influenster.com, I've been chosen to receive the "Cosmo Voxbox." I'm hoping will have some makeup/skincare/beauty goodies that I can try and show off, as well as review and share my opinion!

In other news, I've applied for a few different blog endorsements, and blog-centric social media sites. Hopefully the badges will be up on here soon! I sincerely hope that everyone who's reading Diary of a Glitter Fiend will share it with their friends and enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing and photographing for it!

Lastly, I've added new pages on the top!  I've moved my review policy to it's own tab, and started what I hope will be a great resource for all you glamour junkies! My collection of tips and tricks! I've collected knowledge from tons of magazines, friends, family, and of course personal experience for years, and will slowly be organizing it and sharing it with the world! I'll probably notify of updates to the Tips and Tricks page via Twitter, or Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment